Dear Friends and Neighbors:
Your HomeTown Chagrin Falls is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit community volunteer organization dedicated to the preservation, economic vitality, lifestyle and environment of the historic Village of Chagrin Falls.
We would like to thank you, our residents and businesses, for your generous gifts and support throughout the years. It is because of your generosity that we are able to continue our efforts in creating a positive sense of community spirit while preserving and enhancing our beautiful Village.
We would like to share some of our accomplishments for 2014:
- Revised and updated the Village brochures and maps.
- Partnered with the Chagrin Falls Historical Society and the Village of Chagrin Falls to sponsor the Heritage Home Loan Program which provides access to low interest rate loans to residents of the Village for restoration work on homes that are 50 years old or older.
- Offered Save Local Now, a Deal and Event App for iPhone and Android, which provides local businesses with the mobile marketing tools they need to reach today’s consumer. The App is free for Village businesses and users.
- Provided flowers in summer and greens in winter for 52 urns at business storefronts. Volunteer gardeners plant and maintain the urns, 3 downtown parks and 7 street garden bump-outs.
- Presented popular events including: Holiday Traditions/ Holly Hall Program, Historical Home & Garden Tour, Yoga by the Falls, Chagrin Falls Farmers Market and sold out event: Wine by the Falls.
We are writing to ask for your financial support for both our celebrated Holiday Traditions/Holly Hall program and our 2015 projects and events. Your tax-deductible donation is an investment in the present and future of Chagrin Falls.
Your ideas are welcomed and we encourage you to join our great group of volunteers and get involved in our organization. Please call 440-247-0900 with any comments or suggestions. Visit our web site at www.yourhometownchagrinfalls.com to keep up to date with all the Chagrin Falls community events.
Your HomeTown Chagrin Falls
Board President and Treasurer