Who We Are
We are a 501 (c) (3) non-profit community volunteer organization dedicated to the preservation, economic vitality, lifestyle and environment of the historic Village of Chagrin Falls. We welcome your involvement and participation. To volunteer or for more information on our upcoming events, please call 440-247-0900, write us at P.O. Box 335, Chagrin Falls, OH 44022 or email Kathleen Visconsi.
What We Do
83 North Main Street: Open daily 11 am to 3 pm in season. Closed Monday and Tuesday November – April.
Our friendly staff at Township Hall provides helpful information to our villages many visitors each year. We provide maps, brochures, and the history of our Village.
Merchant Marketing Forums
The mission is simple…make Chagrin Falls the place to shop and dine. In order to do this, we collaborate with our merchants on events and cooperative marketing opportunities to promote the village.
Want to start a business in Chagrin Falls? We can provide resources, support and guidance. Also, check out the resources in the New Merchant Guide here on our website, deemed by Mayor Brick as the “go to” website for Chagrin Falls.
We have purchased Save Local Now, a Deal and Event App for iPhone and Android, that provides local businesses with the mobile marketing tool they need to reach today’s consumer. Through Save Local Now, we encourage people to shop locally and support our community.
We provide flowers in summer and greens in winter for 52 urns at business storefronts. Plant and maintain urns, 3 downtown parks and 7 street garden bump-outs. We partner with Chagrin Falls Historical Society and the Village of Chagrin Falls to sponsor the Heritage Home Loan program which offers low interest rate loans to residents of the Village for restoration work on homes that are 50 years old or older.
Promotional Events Include:
- Holiday Traditions Program: November 28-December 23, 2014 Letters from Santa program, Holly Hall featuring a mini-tree silent auction, Santa’s Giftshop, Holiday Train Display, Holiday Dream Toy Raffle, FREE visits with Santa, FREE carriage rides, special performances, cookies and hot cocoa throughout the holiday season.
- Historic Home & Garden Tour: May 29th and 30th, 2015
- Yoga by the Falls: June – August 2015 First & third Saturdays 9 AM
- Farmer’s Market: June – October 2015 Sundays 10 am to 1 pm Triangle Park
- Wine by the Falls: April 18 2015 Chagrin Valley Country Club- Annual Fundraising Benefit